If you have more than one business, you can add other merchants to your Lopay account. Making your businesses easier to oversee and manage.
To do this, open the Lopay app and in the bottom right hand corner select 'more'
2. Once you are in your account, please select 'create new merchant'
3. Please then add the details of your business, starting with the name.
4. Please then click on the country if you wish to change it from the default shown.
5. Once you are happy with the details of your new business, please select 'continue' at the bottom of the screen.
6. You have now added your new business. Once you return to the home page, you will see your new merchant displayed, showing you are in that business' profile.
7. As you did with your first merchant, you will need to verify your account with identification. Please select 'complete now'. Where you will be taken to the stripe website to fill out the details of your business.
8. Once you have completed that, please return to the Lopay app, on the homepage you will see a red section titled 'Bank info required' please select complete now.
9. Please then chose whether you wish to connect your bank account or manually add your account.
If you need more help setting up your new merchant identification please see here
10. To switch between businesses, please return back to 'more' in the bottom right-hand corner.
11. You will now see the option 'switch merchant', please select it.
12. Here you will see the merchants you have set up. To switch to a different merchant, please just select the business you want to view.
If you are unsure of which business you are displaying,