Making a refund on a completed sale
When a buyer purchases a product or service from you with Lopay, you may sometimes need to issue a refund after the sale has been completed. This article will explain how you can issue a refund.
Open the Lopay app, and select the Activity page at the bottom of the screen.
2. Then head to 'recent activity' and select 'see all'
Please note - you can also create a refund by going to shop sales, tapping on a closed cart and clicking refund
3. Select from the recent transactions which transaction you'd like to issue a refund for.
4. When you open the transaction, select 'refund' at the bottom of the screen.
5. Please use the keypad to type in the amount you want to refund, then select 'done.'
6. A pop-up will appear reminding you that refunds are immediate and irreversible. If you still wish to continue with the refund select 'refund now', otherwise select cancel.
7. The refund has now been issued. If you wish to send a receipt please select 'Need to send a receipt.'
8. Then choose if you would like to send the receipt via 'email' or 'text'.
If you select 'email' -
Fill in the customer's email in the box provided, then select 'send'
If you select 'text' -
Fill in the customer's phone number in the box provided, then select 'send'
For any further questions or help, please contact us.