In Lopay you can easily add members to your team to keep track of payments and see reports by a given team member.
To do this, when opening the Lopay app or by going to home please scroll to the bottom of the section titled 'your dashboard' and select 'your team'.
Another way to access your team is to click the circle button in the top right hand corner of your home screen.
Then from the pop up options, please select 'Manage Team'
3. Please then select 'add member' at the bottom of the screen.
4. You will then be able to add the details about your team member. Firstly, please select the box under "Type" and choose whether you wish for them to have a pin only account or a standard account.
5. Please then use the boxes under 'First Name' and 'Last name' to fill in your team members details.
6. Depending on which account type you chose, you may be required to enter an email address for you team member, if so please select the box under 'Email' and add their details.
7. Once you have selected that, please go to the section titled 'permissions'.
You can use the toggles on the right-hand side to allow your team member to be able to do these things. As a default they are all turned off. When a permission has been allowed, the toggle will turn purple.
Send payment link - If purple, your team member will be able to create and send payment links to customers
View all team payment links - If purple,your team member will be able to see payments links sent by other members of the team, both pending and completed payment links
Issue refunds - If purple, your team member will be able to issue refunds for completed payment transactions
View all team transactions - If purple, your team member will be able to view transactions of other team members
Full account management - If purple, your team member will have full control of the merchant account and settings, which includes making changes to the business profile, bank account details, and payout schedule.
8. Once you are happy with all the settings, please select 'save' at the bottom of the screen.
An email will then be sent to the team member inviting them to download the Lopay app and sign in to their team member account.
If your team member does not receive this email, please ask them to check their junk/spam folder.
If you have chosen a PIN only account, your PIN code will be displayed for 10 seconds.
You may make note of this or select the 'Share' button at the bottom of the screen to send it to a team member.
Once you click save, a pop-up will appear asking if you need additional equipment for your new team member, such as a card reader. Tap 'visit store' if you need additional equipment and you will be taken to the Lopay store. Otherwise please select 'no thanks'
10. You have now added your first team member! Please repeat these steps to add more team members if you wish.
Please note that small teams of up to 5 team members are free but larger teams will cost from £19.99 per month.