Stock management is simple and easy in Lopay, and it can make all the difference in the success of your business. In this article, you'll learn how to check and update your stock levels and view stock reports for your products.
Setting Your Stock Levels
To set your stock levels in Lopay, head to the section titled 'shop' at the bottom of the screen.
2. Once you are in the shop, you will see a list of your products. To add stock levels to a particular product, please select the three line icon in the top right-hand corner.
3. Please select the product you wish to update stock levels for from the list of products you have added to your shop.
4. Here you are able to edit the product's description, price, image and more. To add stock, please scroll down to the section titled 'Sales information' and see the box titled 'Stock'
5. Select 'enter' under stock and use the keypad to add the number of that product you have in stock. Once you are happy with the number please select 'save'
6. This will take you back to your product menu, and you will now see the product with the amount in stock. You can repeat this process to change the stock levels for your other products.
Viewing Stock Level Reports
To view reports of your stock level, please select 'activity' at the bottom of the screen.
2. Please then select 'reporting - view and download custom reports'
3. Please then select 'Product reports'
4.. Here you will see a report of all your products.
To filter this report, go to the section titled 'filters' and tap 'select'
5. Please then select which option you wish to filter by
Out of stock - You have no more of those products available
Near depletion - You have nearly run out of these product
Other products - Products with good stock levels
No stock applied - Products without a stock level added
6. Once you have selected the filter, the products in that chosen category will appear.
To clear or change the filter, please select 'edit'
7. Please then select the filter you wish to change to or select 'clear'
8. You can also use the search bar at the top to look for a particular product.
9. If you select a product, you will see an individual item report. This shows the current stock level and it's history. You can also add stock to the item.
10. You can change the date for the report in the filter section by clicking 'select'. Please then select the dates you wish to view and then select 'confirm'
11. You can also select 'edit' underneath this to choose if you wish filter by day, week or month.
12. Once you are happy with the filter, you can download a report by selecting 'download report'
13. Please then chose if you wish to download it as a CSV or an Excel Spreadsheet
You can repeat this process to get reports of the other products you have.
By following these steps, you should now have a good understanding of how to manage your stock levels in Lopay and how to view and download reports on items.
If you need help adding a product to your shop, please see here
For any further questions or help, please contact us.