Making a refund on a closed cart
When a buyer purchases a product or service from you with Lopay, you may sometimes need to issue a refund after the sale has been completed. This article will explain how you can issue a refund.
Open the Lopay app, and select 'History' at the bottom of the screen.
2. Then head to 'shop sales' and select 'see all'
3. Select from the recent transactions which cart you'd like to issue a refund for.
4. When you open the transaction, you will see the sales information, to start the refund please select the payment at the bottom of the screen titled 'Payments Taken'
5. Please then select 'Refund' at the bottom of the screen
5. Please use the keypad to type in the amount you want to refund, then select 'done.'
6. A pop-up will appear reminding you that refunds are immediate and irreversible. If you still wish to continue with the refund select 'refund now', otherwise select cancel.
7. The refund has now been issued. If you wish to send a receipt please select 'Need to send a receipt.'
8. Then choose if you would like to send the receipt via 'email' or 'text'.
If you select 'email' -
Fill in the customer's email in the box provided, then select 'send'
If you select 'text' -
Fill in the customer's phone number in the box provided, then select 'send'
For any further questions or help, please contact us.